top of page

Indiana 211 for reporting storm damage

If you are a resident of Elkhart County and experienced any storm damage over the last 24 hours, there is an easy way for it to be reported. Indiana 211 is now a source that is available for you to report storm damage to your homes or property. Go to and select "IDHS Disaster Assessment" from the menu or click on the link This form is not an application for any assistance program, but for reporting damage only.


Recent Posts

See All

Due to power outages, the City of Elkhart has opened three cooling shelters where residents can cool off and have access to electricity. Open until 4: Salvation Army 300 N. Main St. Elkhart Open until

bottom of page